Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Any Comment from Zaoui on the Islamist Terror Groups in Australia?

Has anyone heard a peep out of Ahmed in the aftermath of the Australian arrests? I thought today's cartoon in the Herald was most apt - offering custody to the terrorists in a friary.

Seems I have upset an Alex Davidson a Zaoui supporter who has commented today on my blogs. Seems to be rather a confused man - on one comment Zaoui is a Politician "Firstly, Ahmed Zaoui is a politician. " and in another comment made 9 minutes later on another post of mine"..."First," he says, "I am not a politician. I am a political refugee who needs protection and my case is very fragile."... "

So what is Zaoui - Politician or not. In any event we don't want him running his political campaigns in New Zealand for Algeria. The french have enough problems with Algerian "refugees".


No comments: